RBG Paint Kit
The Designing Chica culturally-inspired paint kits are geared toward kids ages 10+ and they make great gifts.
This paint kit is dedicated to the notorious and beloved Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. She was only the second woman to be appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court. She won Senate confirmation in 1983. Before joining the High Court, Ginsburg, often referred to by the nickname RBG, advocated for gender equality. If it wasn’t for Ginsburg, women might not have been able to open credit card accounts or buy a home without a male co-signer!!! RBG’s early work laid the foundations for the Equal Credit Opportunity Act of 1974. This act meant that women could open bank accounts, take out credit cards in their own names and buy homes as a single woman. She fought for equal rights through the 14th amendment so that women could rise through the ranks of corporations and build thriving professions and not be discriminated by their sex. May she rest in power.
With this kit you can commemorate an iconic woman.
THE KIT FEATURES:
• 1 Illustration art piece by The Designing Chica on an 8×10 un-stretched canvas.
• 2 brushes
• 13 acrylic paints*
• Simple instructions
YOU WILL NEED:
• Set aside at least two hours to complete your painting.
• One cup of water to wash brushes between colors.
• Construction paper or newspaper to keep your workspace clean.
• A paper towel, rag or napkin for drying brushes.
• Toothpicks for stirring paints or to fix minor mistakes.
• A fun clip board to paint on.
• A lovely frame to display your masterpiece.
*Each sets comes with 6 primary paint colors, 6 bright and exciting colors, 1 silver glitter paint, a flat brush for large surfaces, and a pointed for details. Each paint pot is 5 ml, for a total of about 22 oz of paint per set!
Available on backorder