The Designing Chica culturally-inspired paint kits are geared toward kids ages 10+ and they make great gifts.
Viva la vida by painting this fun baby Friducha paint kit. This kit is Inspired by the Mexican Loteria game and childhood games nights with the family.
THE KIT FEATURES:
• 1 Illustration art piece by The Designing Chica on an 8×10 un-stretched canvas.
• 2 brushes
• 13 acrylic paints*
• Simple instructions
YOU WILL NEED:
• Set aside at least two hours to complete your painting.
• One cup of water to wash brushes between colors.
• Construction paper or newspaper to keep your workspace clean.
• A paper towel, rag or napkin for drying brushes.
• Toothpicks for stirring paints or to fix minor mistakes.
• A fun clip board to paint on.
• A lovely frame to display your masterpiece.
*Each sets comes with 6 primary paint colors, 6 bright and exciting colors, 1 silver glitter paint, a flat brush for large surfaces, and a pointed for details. Each paint pot is 5 ml, for a total of about 22 oz of paint per set!