Friducha, Dia De los Muertos
The Designing Chica culturally-inspired paint kits are geared toward kids ages 10+ and they make great gifts.
This kit is dedicated to La Friducha, in the now and after life. An icon and legend before her time. Born Magdalena Carmen Frieda Kahlo y Calderón on July 6, 1907, she lived only until the age of 47. In her brief lifetime she created 143 paintings, 55 of which are self-portraits.
THE KIT FEATURES:
• 1 Illustration art piece by The Designing Chica on an 8×10 un-stretched canvas.
• 2 brushes
• 13 acrylic paints*
• Simple instructions
YOU WILL NEED:
• Set aside at least two hours to complete your painting.
• One cup of water to wash brushes between colors.
• Construction paper or newspaper to keep your workspace clean.
• A paper towel, rag or napkin for drying brushes.
• Toothpicks for stirring paints or to fix minor mistakes.
• A fun clip board to paint on.
• A lovely frame to display your masterpiece.
*Each sets comes with 6 primary paint colors, 6 bright and exciting colors, 1 silver glitter paint, a flat brush for large surfaces, and a pointed for details. Each paint pot is 5 ml, for a total of about 22 oz of paint per set!