Celia Cruz Paint Kit
The Designing Chica culturally-inspired paint kits are geared toward kids ages 10+ and they make great gifts.
¡Azucar! Commemorate the QUEEN of Salsa, Celia Cruz, by playing some of her iconic records and paint the night away. ‘
‘When people hear me sing,” Celia said in an interview with The New York Times, ”I want them to be happy, happy, happy. I don’t want them thinking about when there’s not any money, or when there’s fighting at home. My message is always felicidad — happiness.”
THE KIT FEATURES:
• 1 Illustration art piece by The Designing Chica on an 8×10 un-stretched canvas.
• 2 brushes
• 13 acrylic paints*
• Simple instructions
YOU WILL NEED:
• Set aside at least two hours to complete your painting.
• One cup of water to wash brushes between colors.
• Construction paper or newspaper to keep your workspace clean.
• A paper towel, rag or napkin for drying brushes.
• Toothpicks for stirring paints or to fix minor mistakes.
• A fun clip board to paint on.
• A lovely frame to display your masterpiece.
*Each sets comes with 6 primary paint colors, 6 bright and exciting colors, 1 silver glitter paint, a flat brush for large surfaces, and a pointed for details. Each paint pot is 5 ml, for a total of about 22 oz of paint per set!